- Let it Come - Jesus, hear my prayer I want to see the lost come home See the broken hearts made whole Jesus, hear my prayer I want to See the world find love that's real Jesus, hear my prayer I want to see the hungry fed I want to see Your Kingdom come I want to see Your will be done Here on earth, just like heaven
- Glory to the King - I feel love, I feel safe I feel Jesus in this place I feel a warmth within me I can’t describe it but I believe - Glory, glory, glory to the King
- Saving Grace - Lord I fall so short And I need Your grace I feel so tired inside I feel so far away Desperately I seek The love that pardons me My lips will sing the praise Of Your sacrifice for me And grace, sweet grace Though from You I have wandered so far away You pour on me Your shower of grace
- What Can I Bring - You've rescued me from death, given me Your kingdom and blessed me with Your love Countless mercies from above I'm thankful Lord This is my song to You A melody of thanks for You An expression of wonder At Your beauty and Your splendor
- Love of God - Oh how great Is the love of God How great is the love of God Oh how great Is the love of God How great is the love of God! You are Messiah The Savior of all You came down from Heaven To show us Your love
- One Thing Remains - Higher than the mountains that I face Stronger than the power of the grave Constant through the trials and the change One thing remains one thing remains Your love never fails It never gives up It never runs out on me!
- Now and Ever - This is our song that Jesus is alive In a world that’s losing ground He is the lifeline He is our hope, for now and ever The Son who never dies No greater love in life Jesus is alive today See His saving grace Now and ever
- Invitacion Fountain - All who are weak All who are weary Come to the rock Come to the fountain All who have sailed On the rivers of heartache Come to the sea Come on be set free
- Sweet Mercies - Let Your mercies fall from heaven Sweet mercies flow from heaven New mercies for today Shower them down Lord as we pray Let Your mercies fall from heaven
- Isn't He Amazing Grace - Isn't He, beautiful Beautiful, isn't He Prince of Peace, Son of God Isn't He Isn't He, Isn't He Wonderful Wonderful, Isn't He Counselor, Almighty God Isn't He, isn't He, isn't He Amazing Grace how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me I once was lost but now am found Was blind but now I see! I absolutely LOVE this song!
- I Love Your Presence - In the glory of Your presence I find rest for my soul In the depths of Your love I find peace Makes me whole I love, I love, I love Your presence I love, I love, I love You Jesus I love, I love, I love Your presence
- Perfect Sacrifice - Life could take, take every dream away You’d still be my risen one The place where my hope comes from Life could break, You’d still be my saving grace My Promise of all to come The place where my hope comes from I’ve been chosen by Your hand Through forgiveness called Your friend Now You’re here with me - All my hope is in You
My treasure and my truth My hope is in You
- I Lift My Eyes Up (Psalm 121) - I lift my eyes up to the mountains Where does my help come from My help comes from You Maker of heaven, creator of the earth Oh how I need You Lord You are my only hope You’re my only prayer So I will wait for You
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
grandma's music "notes" . . . I Love Your Presence - and Give-Away!
I'm delighted for the opportunity to share my review of a new music CD - I Love Your Presence. This Cd has 13 songs of praise, but it has a "western" "kick" to it, so it doesn't necessarily sound like the praise songs you may be familiar with! If you are looking for music you can enjoy with your grandchildren, of all ages, but particularly your older teens, take a look at these songs.
These are songs you may be singing in church - or will very possibly be singing in the near future - and give you wonderful opportunities to talk with your grandchildren about the message of praising God for His amazing love and grace! As you enjoy these songs with your grandchildren challenge them to not just sing the words, but to focus on the words, understand them and make them truly their own prayers to God!
I'm delighted to say not only did Vineyard Worship make one copy of the Cd available for me to review, but they are also making available one download of this CD available for me to give away as well! If you have "liked" grandma's cookie jar using the tab in the "find us on facebook" box ON THE BLOG, then you are entered in the drawing for this CD which will be on January 31st. If you have not "liked" this blog yet, please take a moment to do so and you will be entered in my drawing! It is this simple! Thank you for reading grandma's cookie jar and thank you for sharing this blog with the people you know!