Grandma & Me
Author - Lindsay Evans
Illustrator - Ralanna Erbe
Favorite Features -
- adorable illustrations of a grandma fox and grandchild fox . . . charming!
- space is provided to write down who recorded the book and when
- great questions for your grandchild to answer . . . just a few of them are: What do you get to do at Grandma's that you don't get to do anywhere else? (I have to admit, there may be a thing or two my grandsons get to do at my house which they may not get to do anywhere else!), What games do you like to play with Grandma? Does she let you break the rules? If Grandma were queen of a city, what do you think her first rule would be? (Of course for me it would be, kill all spiders and hug my grandsons a lot!) Tell a story about a fun time you had with Grandma. What does Grandma do to show she loves you?
- sturdy cardstock pages - durable and reflect the quality of the book!
- the record button is protected so the conversations recorded can not be easily erased