- Sing the classics - "Jesus Loves Me", "Jesus Loves the Little Children", etc. and tell our sweet grandbabies how much Jesus loves them!
- Read Bible picture books to our young grandchildren and tell them how Jesus loves them so, SO much!
- Walk in a park and talk about how God created the world and He created them to be the boys/girls they are!
- Speak blessings into their lives, throughout their lives.
- Have them help with service projects to help others.
- Pray with them about an upcoming test, or when other children have been unkind or about what college they will attend.
- Send them a care package at college with Bible verses and reminders of how you are praying for them.
- Pray for them and their new wife/husband and for the new life they will be building together.
- Greet your great-grandbabies and continue to point them all to Jesus!
So, what view of your grandchildren do you give them? Do you see being a "pointer" who points them to Jesus as part of your "role" as grandma? Why, or why not? What do you consider to be the "role" of grandma?