"A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations."
- Joy is a choice - make a joyful noise . . . you have to choose to do this.
- Serving God - and others makes us glad!
- God invites us to come into His presence with singing - this is all about joy!
- Know God is God, He made us and we belong to Him - if this does not give us joy, nothing will!
- Be thankful!
- Know Who God Is - He is good, steadfast, loving and faithful not just to us, but to all the generations which follow!
If we want our grandchildren to experience joy - which far outshines happiness - we need to be intentional about helping them know, love and walk with God.