American Girl describes the WellieWishers as . . . "Meet the WellieWishers, a sweet and silly group of girls who each have the same big, bright wish: to be a good friend. Explore their world as they step into colorful garden boots and get ready for stomping in mud puddles, putting on shows, and helping friendships grow."
American Girl sent me -
Favorite Features -
- Five dolls are available - all are adorable and reflect different races
- Smaller than an American Girl Doll (14.5 inches tall) and all vinyl, but each doll comes in a very cute dress and wearing "wellie" boots . . . very fun design!
- Books are available to provide stories which girls are sure to enjoy!
- Designed especially for a younger girl - recommended age is 5+ (although I'm sure older girls will fall in love with the WellieWishers, too!)
- More affordably priced ($60 each)
- I love the focus on friendships and fun!
"Camille adores the ocean-and she's mellow as a mermaid. She's the one her friends turn to when they need someone to listen. This 14.5" doll is sized just right for younger girls. She has blue eyes, a freckle on one cheek, and silky blond hair which can be brushed and styled. Includes: a deep-blue tee with glittery mesh ruffle, a tie-dye print skirt with a handkerchief hem, a glittery mesh layer on top, and a bow at the waistband, a coral starfish clip for her hair, light-pink underwear and blue wellie boots with red fins and smiley fish faces."And, Kendall in the following way . . .
"Kendall is creative-she's always drawing and inventing. Leave it to her to patch friendly mix-ups with smiles, patience, and a handmade card. This 14.5" doll is sized just right for younger girls. She has deep-brown eyes and curly black hair in pigtails. Includes: an orange-and-white striped tee with a bold pink floral print bow, a light-blue skirt with white polka dots, a floral border, and blue tulle peeking out at the hem, a pink floral-print bow headband to show off her curls, light-pink underwear and bright-pink floral wellie boots"Both of these dolls are sure to delight any young girl who receives them - at Christmas . . . or any time! I'm giving both dolls away on November 30, 2016 - American Girl - Wellie Wishers Kendall Doll and November 28, 2016 - American Girl - Wellie Wishers Camille Doll!
So, if you live in the USA, are over the age of 18 and would like to win one, please comment below to let me know which doll you would like to win and who you would give the doll to, if you win!