Well - the good news is there are resources available to help you - and your friends - pass your faith to your grandchildren! Today I want to share one of three resources with you. (I'll share the other two over the next two days.)
The first is a book which you could read/work through on your own or in a Sunday school class or small group. It Is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren has ten chapters, each dealing with how to pass faith to your grandchildren such as . . .
- Helping your grandchildren understand how God sees them.
- How to pray for grandchildren and help them become people of prayer.
- What it means to model trust in God.
- How to help grandchildren be people who seek God.
- Understand how God's faithful love changes us so we love and serve others.
- How to help your grandchildren have a true vision of Who God is.
- How to be grandparents who understand what the most important thing is and then to help your grandchildren do the same.
- Challenge to live with enthusiasm.
- How to deal with disappointment and choose to trust God.
- What it means to have open eyes of faith and to help your grandchildren do the same.