We are going to have a little Bible trivia fun just for grown-ups, from The Beginner’s Bible, a well-known brand of storybook Bibles and Bible resources for little ones. The Beginner’s Bible is celebrating National Bible Week (November 13-19, 2016) and International Day of the Bible (November 14, 2016) by giving you the chance to win a copy of, The Beginner's Bible - Timeless Children's Stories. Are you up for a trivia challenge? Do you think you know your Bible? Let’s play! Here are the rules:
- Three trivia questions will be posted each day for five days.
- Without looking up the answers, post your guesses in the comments section below.
- Everyone (USA only) who responds below with all three correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of, The Beginner's Bible - Timeless Children's Stories for their family.
- A winner will be selected by random draw and contacted at the end of the week.
- Day one: After Jesus fed over 5,000 people with two fish and five loaves of bread, how many baskets were left over?
- Which Gospel is written by a doctor?
- Who wrote the most books of the New Testament?