- · I love Gabriela’s beautiful wavy hair and her soft, huggable design . . . little girls are sure to fall in love with Gabriela!
- · Includes a book with Gabriela’s story – American Girl describes it as; “Gabriela has grown up surrounded by the arts—dance, painting, music, and theater. But poetry is becoming her art form of choice, for good reason: she struggles with stuttering and poetry helps her words flow more freely. Although Gabriela is a bit quiet, when she does speak, she is sharp, honest, and funny. But can she learn to harness the power of her words and her creativity to help save her beloved community arts center from being torn down? 208 pages. Author: Teresa E. Harris.”
- · I love how Gabriela’s story includes a challenge and shows how she faces and overcomes it – great encouragement for all girls, no matter the challenges they face.
- · Soft cloth body, vinyl head with rooted hair and eyes which open and close – Gabriela is a doll little girls will love, and save to one day pass on to their own daughter/granddaughter/niece as she is heirloom quality.
- A cropped purple sweater with silver dream graphic and soft turquoise tank top
- A fitted pair of dark-blue jeggings to keep her comfy
- A pair of purple shoes with turquoise straps, a pink double headband, and 10 hairbands”
In addition if you have followed on Google Friend Connect, followed by liking on facebook with the tab in the "Find us on Facebook" box ON THE BLOG or at this link (not just liking the post) and/or have followed grandma's cookie jar by email you will receive one entry for each of these which you have done. Plus, if you "share" this post, you'll receive another entry (please let me know if you share). This will help me be able to draw names from among people who would like to win Gabriela, the 2017 American Girl Doll Girl of the Year™ and it gives you several ways to enter the give-away! Thank you for reading grandma's cookie jar and for sharing it with the people you know!