· Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
· 2 Timothy 3:16, 17 - All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
· Joshua 1:8 - This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
· Psalm 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
· Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
· Psalm 119:11 - I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
· Generations Quest is a resource which will equip the generations – grandparents, parents and children – to learn to read, understand and live God’s Word – together!
· Generations Quest will equip you to be intentional in how you approach reading God’s Word.
· Generations Quest will help you, and the generations who follow you, learn from God’s Word about people in the Bible who made the choice to love, know and walk with God.
· Generations Quest provides do-able portions of God’s Word for grandparents, parents and children to read and think about each day.
· Generations Quest is for all ages of children, preschool through college age.
· Generations Quest is a resource which will help you, and those you love, with specific verses to read each day, questions to help you think about what you are reading and ideas for activities to apply and live what you are learning.